The Other 90% - Part 3
$9.00
The Other 90% - Part 3

Sales Psychology

  • access_time 00:00 hours

Only 10% of our communication is verbal. Join us for part 3 of "The Other 90%" where we discuss non-verbal communication, why it is important, and why you should be focusing on it.