check_boxCourse already added to your cart.
The Other 90% - Part 2
- access_time 00:00 hours
Only 10% of our communication is verbal. Join us for part 2 of "The Other 90%" where we discuss non-verbal communication, why it is important, and why you should be focusing on it.